Do you ever feel like spending a relaxing weekend in the fresh country air, soothing your body, eating fantastic food, enjoying wonderful company…
Then this is for you!
6pm Friday 19th to 3pm Sunday 21st Oct 2012
A Bhakti Yoga and Ayurveda retreat
Relaxed, fun and informative classes for those desiring to increase their knowledge of Yoga, Ayurvedic health, devotion and mantra meditation. Take time away from the hassles of daily life to focus on your own physical and emotional health. Set in the foothills of the Otways Ranges, our retreat centre is an ideal place to spend a weekend eating delicious food, meeting others and focusing on your wellbeing.
This retreat runs over two nights and two days. As well as learning the secrets of an Ayurvedic lifestyle with Bhakti Yoga ashram leader Keshava dasa, you will experience the physical and mental health benefits of yoga, with yoga classes lead by yoga instructor Vanessa Lee.
Learn how to understand you and your body type and to achieve balance for your body, mind and consciousness in the natural surroundings of Hare Krishna Valley.
This retreat will include:
· An introduction to Ayurvedic Lifestyle and health
· Information on the nutritional and healing properties of herbs and spices
· Morning yoga classes
· An introduction to the Astanga Yoga process
· Delicious Vegetarian meals from Friday dinner to Sunday lunch
· Discussions on nutrition, Ayurveda food, and yoga
· An introduction to bhakti yoga and kirtan
· Extensive notes on the Ayurvedic Lifestyle
· 2 nights accommodation in twin-share rooms
· A tour of our eco-house and organic vege patch
· Time for a stroll in the surrounding State forest.
The cost for the weekend retreat is $245 per person, $195 concession. To obtain more information or register please contact Keshava on 0405 577 453 or email [email protected]